Terms and Conditions of Use of MICEUK.COM.
This Website is owned and operated by MICEUK Ltd and access is provided to this Website in accordance with the Conditions set out here below. Any use of this Website will be subject to these Conditions.
1. Acceptance of Terms
MICE UK Ltd welcomes you to its website, miceuk.com (the “Site”). The following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) governs the use of the Site (the “Service”). By using or visiting the Site, including but not limited to, participation in its bulletin boards, postings, blogs or user profile, you are expressly agreeing to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations. MICE UK reserves the right to change the Terms, at any time, without notice. Your failure to follow these Terms may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service, without notice. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
2. Goods or Services available for purchase on the Site, such as hotel bookings and venues are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not MICE UK. MICE UK endeavours to ensure only reputable suppliers are used on the Site and it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners. All such sales are on the terms and conditions of the partner and the user, which may be accessed from the Site. The user is responsible for reviewing and accepting the terms and conditions of each partner before making a booking. As the contract is made between the user and partner, any questions or complaints should be made to the partner directly. To cancel or amend a booking, you must contact the partner directly.
3. Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links or produce search results that reference or link to websites wholly owned and controlled by third parties (“Third-Party Site”). MICE UK hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by the Third-Party Sites. By using the Site to link to a Third-Party Site, you agree that MICE UK will not be liable to you for any damages or losses from your use of the Site to link to the Third-Party Site.
4. Accuracy of Information
MICE UK (“we”) do our best to ensure all information on the Site is accurate.
If you find any inaccurate information on the Site let us know and we will correct it, where we agree. You should independently verify any information before relying upon it.
We make no representations that information is accurate and up to date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information. This Site gives a large amount of data and there will inevitably be errors in it, particularly because dates and times of events change and room capacities etc. You are advised to check directly with the venue before making any arrangements.
5. Our Liability
We provide information on this Site free of any access charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given.
Under no circumstance shall we be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site. We are a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site.
7. Use of Material Posted by You User hereby grants to MICE UK and its affiliates and subsidiaries an irrevocable, transferable, paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, unrestricted worldwide license to use, reproduce, translate, sublicense, copy, print, display, modify, edit and create derivative works from and distribute or otherwise use and reproduce any information or materials, including, but not limited to, reviews, messages, images, comments or content that users post, upload, submit or transmit in areas on the Site without compensation, notification or other consideration to the user in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
8. Legal Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
9. Site editing and Deletions MICE UK reserves the right, but undertakes no responsibility, to review, edit, alter or delete any material provided, or any part thereof, submitted or uploaded on the Site by the user, in its sole discretion, without notice. MICE UK has no obligation to display, authorize or otherwise use or display on the Site any reviews, comments or other materials or information submitted or provided by the user or partner
10. Copyright The content, organisation, design elements, text, images, logo, graphics, video, advertising, marks and all other material on the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of MICE UK. The copying, distribution, modification, unauthorised use or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited.
All contents of this website are: ©2013 MICE UK.
11. Contacting MICE UK If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.